Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judas got booed.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Mike Piazza is not gay.  He even had a press conference with all of the living playboy playmates to prove it.  [really]

Even Rock Hudson got married...
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
With Millar and Mueller time had come to move on and the parting was amicable and straight forward.  Fans understand that the game is a business.  But a business second.  A game first. 

Damon is a BS artist.  Notice the new trophy wife.  Notice the bs johnny handsome haircut.  The i will never play for them team.  Oh but wait i might for 55 million.  Please.  The Boston never really wanted to keep me.  Bottom line is you're another lemming following scott boras around. 

and mike hampton went to colorado for the schools.

toolboxes.

Fred Lynn lives. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:......Bottom line is you're another lemming following scott boras around. 

toolboxes.

Fred Lynn lives. 

ROFLMAO!

Big Grin
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:With Millar and Mueller time had come to move on and the parting was amicable and straight forward.  Fans understand that the game is a business.  But a business second.  A game first. 

Damon is a BS artist.  Notice the new trophy wife.  Notice the bs johnny handsome haircut.  The i will never play for them team.  Oh but wait i might for 55 million.  Please.  The Boston never really wanted to keep me.  Bottom line is you're another lemming following scott boras around. 

toolboxes.

Fred Lynn lives. 
Well put good sir.  My sentiments put into concise words.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool