Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judas got booed.
So Johnny Damon got booed yesterday in Boston.  Heartily and lustily.  Big Suprise.   The funny part is he seemed honestly confused in regards to why this occured.  Let me post this as a reminder:

"There's no way I can go play for the Yankees, but I know they're going to come after me hard," he told MLB.con on May 3, 2005. "It's definitely not the most important thing to go out there for the top dollar, which the Yankees are going to offer me. It's not what I need."

and then he proceeded to do exactly that.  It as much that he was full of shit that bummed me out  as him signing with the Yankees.  If he wants to get paid top dollar, thatsa fine (it is his job after all). Just dont lie about it.  He obviously forgot how loudly he got cheered after making that quote, so I hope the sox faithful never let him forget he lied.

Tomc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
lol!!!!!!Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Sour grapes, bro [really]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Awwww, looks like someone is upset. Lost one of his toys.....[baby]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Awwww, looks like someone is upset. Lost one of his toys.....[baby]

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Like that has never happened before.  How about A-Rod , a LOYAL Seattle Mariners player sells out to Texas for a mere $252 mil and then sells out to the "Spanky's" cuz he wants a ring. 

[Image: 36_1_28.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Like that has never happened before.  How about A-Rod , a LOYAL Seattle Mariners player sells out to Texas for a mere $252 mil and then sells out to the "Spanky's" cuz he wants a ring.
The things a b*tch will do for a ring...
[Image: gallery3.jpg]

Wink

Big Grin
[Image: phf-aaff033.jpg]

Big Grin
[Image: large-msg-11345916387-2.jpg]

Big Grin