Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's and Mark's Feats of Extreme Stupidity
Maduro PiPs Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Love the pics...

What a way to cap off the night!!! It was beautiful!!! Smile

And I guess the Mark had 2 new partners to close this Hall of Fame thread.......

LONG LIVE THE EXTREME STUPIDITY!!!! Smile
Hey... I wasn't stupid by choice... it was stupidity by proxy! It was all Robs brilliant idea!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]

And I guess the Mark had 2 new partners to close this Hall of Fame thread.......

The revenge was sweet for Pips, while smoke a BMF and watching Mark have a cigar that looked like a camel dick that he left on his bbq smoker for too long.
i cant believe i missed that!!!!!

Hmmm... I have one of those cluster bombs someplace...
Keith Wrote:

The revenge was sweet for Pips, while smoke a BMF and watching Mark have a cigar that looked like a camel dick that he left on his bbq smoker for too long.
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!! You are correct Sir! That capped off my night! Smile Now after seeing all these pics, I feel Mark has served his penace....I no longer have the feeling of swinging a 15lb Pork Butt across his forehead... Smile ahahahahahahahah
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007