Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Job interview tomorrow.
I turned down the non corporate job as I did not feel that I could take care of my family with it. The Corperate job is for a GM and area manager in Texas for Jersey Mikes. It is not my usual job, but do what I have to to take care of my family. The owner of Jerseys mikes is flying down to meet me next week , so I guess my interview with the Regional Brand manager went quite well. Pay starts of kinda low. after bonuses looking at pay in the 60's.
Nice Jeremy!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Congrats!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Great news!!!
I know I got sucked into fast food because of the $$ and dreaded it until I got out 16 years later. Of course it was in the 70s when they made you work 7 days a week. The Open to closes were the worst from 5AM til 2AM. It was not conducive to a family lifestyle. Managing kids that didn't want to work in the first place was mgr hell. I was much happier as a sous and banquet chef at the Marriott.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Yeah I would rather be in a nice restaurant but right now I dont think that is Possible. Wife has supported my decisions in past about where I worked it is time for me to give back a little and take care of my family if i can. I am still looking for other options but having problems finding them.
Any update?
Still waiting on some, but have another one tomorrow.
Well second interview with one company is today. Meeting the owner of the company. Hopefully all will go well and will get an offer.
Well got a job offer today. Pay is not as good as I was hoping, but atleast it is a job and with my B day on the 28th it is a good thing.