Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Interview
A truck driver was interviewing with a prestigious company for a job driving for them. He had gone through the written exams, the driving tests, the medical check-up and was now down to the oral examination given by a group of experienced drivers.

One of the examiners stated, "This part of the exam consists of you telling us how you would respond to situations that we will make up and ask you about. Here is your situation: You are driving through the mountains on a back road with a heavy load. You are coming down a very steep grade on a two-lane road. There is a sheer cliff up on one side of the road and down on the other ... no room to pull off the road. You are going about 45 MPH. At the bottom of the hill is a crossroad. In the crossing, there is a stalled school bus, loaded with children. You apply your brakes and your main air line breaks. You have no brakes. What are you going to do?"

The driver thought for a moment, then said, "I'm going to turn around and wake up ol' Jimmy."

The examiner asked, "Who is ol' Jimmy and why are you going to wake him up?"

The driver said, "Ol' Jimmy is my driving partner and I'm gonna wake him up 'cause I don't think he's ever seen a truck wreck quite that big before."
It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out, it's the pebble in your shoe." [Muhammad Ali]
Lmao
No Justice, No Peace!
O geez...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL
--Mike
LOL!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
haha