Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmie is on a Roll
Finally made it to work and there was a nice package waiting for me with the PAM 80s and a nice hitchiker [winner]

[Image: pad80II.jpg]

[Image: RJ.jpg]

I've been sick and have been getting better but my computer is still wacked with the virus so... Sorry Bungalow, I had to hijack your pictures Tongue 

How amazing it is that Jimmie would spend his own money and mail out an expensive item to a person he never met, BEFORE HE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT and include a cool gift along with it.

Jimmie I'm floored with the cigars and you are a 1st class BOTL!!!

Thank you again and enjoy the Aristocrat you have coming. I look forward to putting a smile on your face like you put on mine Wink
Riofan Wrote:Finally made it to work and there was a nice package waiting for me with the PAM 80s and a nice hitchiker [winner]

[Image: pad80II.jpg]

[Image: RJ.jpg]

I've been sick and have been getting better but my computer is still wacked with the virus so... Sorry Bungalow, I had to hijack your pictures Tongue 

How amazing it is that Jimmie would spend his own money and mail out an expensive item to a person he never met, BEFORE HE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT and include a cool gift along with it.

Jimmie I'm floored with the cigars and you are a 1st class BOTL!!!

Thank you again and enjoy the Aristocrat you have coming. I look forward to putting a smile on your face like you put on mine Wink
i don't  seem to be able to figure out how to post pictures yet so i hijacked a hijacking. being a NOOB and to be inclueded in this opportunity to get the PAM's blows me away. and a hitchicker well what can i say. Thanks Jimmy,    steve
AWESOME job again guys. True BOTLs

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

i gotta say... Great photography guys. Not just here, all of you. I love those close-ups with the short depth of field. Very artistic!
i gotta say... Great photography guys. Not just here, all of you. I love those close-ups with the short depth of field. Very artistic!
You guys are welcomed and anytime.

As far as trusting and payments. That's why this forum is so special. Why wouldn't I trust you guys? With a name like CARUSO (are you really going to try to screw me)Big Grinlol.  If your from the South, I have my man Tafdom pay you a visit, From the North, I'll take care of you, From the West, well I have cousins, From ND, we have the crazy man Tank. I think I'm covered. (lol)

Seriously, anytime.

I got into a slight tif with someone in another forum because of that. He was selling some cigars and I said I would buy them. He wanted a money order from me as oppose to a check. I had over 500 posts in that forum and  good trader feedback.

To make a long story short,  we went back and forth and finally I said, forget it.  I'm not going to a post office or bank.

I would never do that here.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:You guys are welcomed and anytime.

As far as trusting and payments. That's why this forum is so special. Why wouldn't I trust you guys? With a name like CARUSO (are you really going to try to screw me)Big Grinlol.  If your from the South, I have my man Tafdom pay you a visit, From the North, I'll take care of you, From the West, well I have cousins, From ND, we have the crazy man Tank. I think I'm covered. (lol)

Seriously, anytime.

I got into a slight tif with someone in another forum because of that. He was selling some cigars and I said I would buy them. He wanted a money order from me as oppose to a check. I had over 500 posts in that forum and  good trader feedback.

To make a long story short,  we went back and forth and finally I said, forget it.  I'm not going to a post office or bank.

I would never do that here.

well said, jimmie. it's the little leaps of faith that cement the friendships. this is what stogiechat is founded on.
VERY NICE.  My local shop have 5 boxes of them right before christmas, but I never got one.  They sold out too fast Sad
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com