Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmie hit the lottery, well here's what I "won"
So, Jimmie hot the lottery, well I thought I would share with you what arrived in my emailbox.......and to share for all you lonely guys out there or those that are dissatisfied with their relationships......have fun and oh yeah......YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!

Hi there, my name is Ashley and I'm a 27 year old married woman. My friends wanted me to send you a private message and invite you to join our Married but Lonely community .

I hope that this is the right time and also that I am not bothering you in any way; I am certain you are going to smile at what I have to say!!!

Before I start, I want to tell you that married women, including myself, aren't easy women. We love our husbands, but being neglected isn't fun sometimes.

Okay; I don't do this a lot but here we go ...

http://t.co/6cNfgR3ngk

I have been a member of this Married but Lonely Club for about a year now; I must admit that I am addicted to this site.

I love my husband, but he travels A LOT for work; I have needs that I just can't control. I am NOT looking for love, just for discreet affairs with men that I will only see once or twice.

My husband is also very conservative when it comes to making love a.k.a does not want to try anything new. Yes, I am naughty !

Here's how I see this: I want to invite you to check out this very private club....please check it out, you will see very beautiful married women that are lonely;

You can be the one to make them feel so much better...and the action you will get may very well be the BEST of your entire life!

Come on...you know you're a little curious right?

Press here if you're interested in meeting and dating married women like me!

http://t.co/jzApgADgRi

Have fun no matter what you do in life! Just don't let the days past you by without enjoying them to the fullest!

Love,

Ashley
Gangsta
What is this world coming to anymore? Should say

Hi, I am Ashley. I made a mistake that I cant live with and have always been a dirty whore. My husband makes lots of money but I cant change who I am. Just looking for one night where I can pass on whatever diseases I have picked up while screwing around on my husband. I can almost guarantee 60% that he wont kill you if he finds out, which is also a 60% chance.

Why cant people take the time to get to know who they are marrying and make sure they are the right one? We all say "til death do us part" but noone wants to live by it. My mother and father were faithful their whole marriage up until my father passed away. Then my mother remarried and caught my stepfather cheating on her. I will live by the example my father showed and carry resentment towards my stepfather for treating my mother that way for as long as I live.

Sorry, this kind of stuff really bothers me.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
She's probably a man with a beer gut and a mullet who lives in his parents basement. But, iratebass, if that's your type, you may just be in luck!
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The other day, I logged into my google+, and I got a random message that started out with a "Hi". And then my reply was a hi also. Got a "Finally, someone to talk to." A how are you and what are you doing today, "studying for my bachelors in psychology", and then "Hey, go to my site, and I'll get naked for you".....

I'm laughing now, because of how this conversation went, and since I am on my phone, and there isnt anything on that anyway, I went to the link, and its a "free" cam site, with CC verification of age. Which I did not do.

So I laughed and told her that in 6 minutes, we went from hi, finally someone to talk to, -to-, let me get naked for you. She must be a fun girl to bump into in line at starbucks.

Then four days later....

hey...i saw your profile on google+...i hope you don't mind me adding you? 24/f here u?

Feb 18, 12:36 PM
Literally twice your age, male.
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

im busy studying, i hate it sometimes it gets so boring... what are you up to? Smile

Feb 18, 12:39 PM
Working. On lunch now.
Feb 18, 1:05 PM

lol im studying for my bachelors in psychology...its really hard...need a break tho! you ever chat on cam?

Feb 18, 1:06 PM
No. I told you last week that i dont have a cam on my pc.....and....that i wasnt going to put my credit card info into that site. Did you forget me so quickly? Or is this a shell account that a bunch of girls troll with?
Feb 18, 1:08 PM

it can be fun i love meeting new people on cam chat, you ever been on this new hangouts chat?

Feb 18, 1:09 PM
Heh...are you a bot? Or just not really reading what i wrote?
Feb 18, 1:10 PM

Heheheh.....so does this mean you are done with me?
Feb 18, 3:37 PM

Nothing since.

I know that things are REALLY tough out there since our political situation keeps getting worse....but now, on google+ ?
...moving along...nothing left to see here.