Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jewish-Christian
A Jewish businessman in Chicago sent his son to Israel for a year to absorb the culture.

When the son returned,  he said,  "Papa,  I had a great time in Israel, and by the way,  I converted to Christianity."

"Oy vey,"  said the father,  "what have I done?"

So he took his problem to his best friend  "Ike,"  and he said,  "I
sent my son to Israel,  and he came home a Christian.  What can I do?"

"Funny you should ask," said Ike.  "I,  too,  sent my son to Israel,  and he also came home a Christian. Perhaps we should go see the Rabbi."

They explained their problem to the rabbi.  "Funny you should ask," said the Rabbi.  "I,  too,  sent my son to Israel,  and he also came home a Christian.  What is happening to our young people?!"

Then they prayed,  telling God about their sons,  and asking Him what they should do.  As they finished their prayers,  a voice came booming from the Heavens:

"Funny you should ask," said the voice.  "I,  too,  sent my son to
Israel . . ."
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:A Jewish businessman in Chicago sent his son to Israel for a year to absorb the culture.

When the son returned,  he said,  "Papa,  I had a great time in Israel, and by the way,  I converted to Christianity."

"Oy vey,"  said the father,  "what have I done?"

So he took his problem to his best friend  "Ike,"  and he said,  "I
sent my son to Israel,  and he came home a Christian.  What can I do?"

"Funny you should ask," said Ike.  "I,  too,  sent my son to Israel,  and he also came home a Christian. Perhaps we should go see the Rabbi."

They explained their problem to the rabbi.  "Funny you should ask," said the Rabbi.  "I,  too,  sent my son to Israel,  and he also came home a Christian.  What is happening to our young people?!"

Then they prayed,  telling God about their sons,  and asking Him what they should do.  As they finished their prayers,  a voice came booming from the Heavens:

"Funny you should ask," said the voice.  "I,  too,  sent my son to
Israel . . ."

haha,

d'oh!

good one,

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[doh]  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[lol]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves