Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Fuego - Casa Fuego
Has anyone tried this brand? For those that may not have, here is the description from one of 'those' sites:

Quote:Hand-crafted in Honduras by the ever-vigilant Jesus Fuego, Casa Fuego is a bold blend catering to the achieved palate.

The heart of this cigar is a shock of dark, rich Corojo long-fillers cultivated from the fertile soils of Nicaragua, producing a burst of flavor. Extensive aging helps tame these tobaccos, made complete by a dark and oily Nicaraguan Habano-seed wrapper. The smoke is feisty, at first unleashing a pleasant series of pepper and earth that gradually allow subtle notes of espresso and dark chocolate to shine as the cigar starts to stretch its legs. Casa Fuego is medium to full in body, but smooth enough with a mature and balanced character that never overwhelms. Simply put, even a novice can enjoy its complex nature. Attractively presented in heavy Spanish cedar boxes of 21, Casa Fuego is a must-try for those seeking a uniquely eventful and satisfying handmade.

What did you think? Or do you think?
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Heh...Ok. Let me change up the question a little....

Does anyone here like Honduran cigars?
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(01-15-2011, 11:44 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Does anyone here like Honduran cigars?

I enjoy Sancho Panza Double Maduros. Other than that, I'm not sure...

(01-19-2011, 09:19 AM)Pete Wrote:
(01-15-2011, 11:44 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Does anyone here like Honduran cigars?

I enjoy Sancho Panza Double Maduros. Other than that, I'm not sure...

I did not even think of that cigar. Its not a bad smoke.
--Mike

Jesus is one hell of a blender (Rocky's Decade and 90 or 92) and a lot of fun to hang out with. His entire line smokes well and I like most of his blends. That said, he did run into some supply issues last year that affected his production and in some cases the blends themselves.
He has said that the problems have been dealt with and production is back where it is supposed to be. Time will tell. If you haven't tried his cigars yet, you should. If you like the Egde or LFD's Ligero line you should enjoy these too.
I like the J Fuego's alot. Solid smoke great flavors and construction.
I love The Edge. gonna have to try this one
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
I can't speak to the Casa Fuego, as I'v never seen them at my local, but overall I think J. Fuego cigars are great, and priced right. The Origen line, especially. Love love love the Origens.

http://www.thepartysource.com/express/re...EGO+ORIGEN