Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jersey Herf Day 1 and 2
CigarJohn Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
ktee Wrote:Very nice pics Daryn, thanks for sharing.  You guys look like you are having a blast and is that really your wife or someone you paid to bring along [lol]  Fine looking ladies, you guys are lucky for sure [thumbsup]

That sushi plate looks incredible, can't stand the stuff myself but man what a colorful plate of food that did cause temporary slobbering until I realized it comes from water which, my taste buds would reject like a spoon full of castor oil [help]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!    You don't like sushi?    Yeah that cheap hooker only cost me $5/day!
HEY HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY WIFE THAT WAY AFTER I BORROWER HER TO YOU FOR THE WEEKEND[mad]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Got a phone call from Tanky and Mum last night.  It was great talking to you guys.  Sounds like you guys are having a great time.  To Mrs. Tanky, welcome to the club.  Glad you are getting a chance to meet some of the guys.  Back to Mum, I was threatened with a bat last night by the Great Jimmie the Mum so if PO should go missing you know who to interigate!!!!!! Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Got a phone call from Tanky and Mum last night.  It was great talking to you guys.  Sounds like you guys are having a great time.  To Mrs. Tanky, welcome to the club.  Glad you are getting a chance to meet some of the guys.  Back to Mum, I was threatened with a bat last night by the Great Jimmie the Mum so if PO should go missing you know who to interigate!!!!!! Confusedhock:

This was not threat!  But a promise!   I promise that!  PO is going to be in big trouble very soon!
US_Tank Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Got a phone call from Tanky and Mum last night.  It was great talking to you guys.  Sounds like you guys are having a great time.  To Mrs. Tanky, welcome to the club.  Glad you are getting a chance to meet some of the guys.  Back to Mum, I was threatened with a bat last night by the Great Jimmie the Mum so if PO should go missing you know who to interigate!!!!!! Confusedhock:

This was not threat!  But a promise!   I promise that!  PO is going to be in big trouble very soon!
I figured that when Mum kept saying "Your F!@#ing Dead Paul" [wow]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Looks like a freaking great time fellas.

Jimmie and Daryn, sorry not to get back to you all but I have family coming for my daughter's birthday tomorrow so I'm locked in at home.  One of these days I'm going to make a trip out with the Mum to the Tank-gri-la (I just coined that phrase for Tank's cabin.  For those who are play-on-words challenged that's like Shangrila).  Sorry to miss Mumsterella's castle this weekend.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
US_Tank Wrote: 

[Image: JerseyDay2114.jpg]

Why does Jimmie look like Tank has his gun barrel up his... oh never mind...

[user=1252]ktee[/user] wrote:
Quote:Very nice pics Daryn, thanks for sharing.  You guys look like you are having a blast and is that really your wife or someone you paid to bring along [lol]  Fine looking ladies, you guys are lucky for sure [thumbsup]
Isn't that the definition of a wife?
Confusedhock: you dudes is having way, way too much fun.

lobsters, fine booze, killer sticks, and i'm sure relentless abuse from our best nyc boys. sweet!

and tank, you and your better half sure grab life by horns. an excellent example to all.
Great talking to you guys a couple of nights ago, and I am loving the updates!   I am looking forward to some pics of the party last night!  Confusedhock: