Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jelly the Unibomber!
(08-27-2010, 06:33 PM)chris1980 Wrote: Wow thats kick ass!

Chris i didnt forget you brother Oct i make a new Batch in jan or Feb its ready you can be my Guinea Pig and tester ok also just steal some of MUMs lol
(08-27-2010, 07:18 PM)Lurch Wrote: Awesome hit there Jam Master Jelly. But it seems that Obie One the Jam One knows where the Great LK's home fort is. Wonder if he will give up the address?

No Problem I want my cut..... I am shmart
THIS BOMB GOES TO SHOW YOU ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Great One is slipping..................... As I have always said, LK stands for Little Kid........................... As all little kids wish they were legend killers................ Oh wait is this the MAD POLLOCK waking up......................... Hum I have been wrapped up in some shit .........................YES I AM BACK...................... What is this sit down crap............................... No Fear here............... Jam nice hit.................. but I am hearing all this crap about sit downs and our bombs got too big BLAH BLAH BLAH........................... You wimps , HEY LITTLE KID if I want to bomb you with 1 or 50 sticks thats what you get as long as I send the MRS. LK wine I am fine I know who to keep happy at your house ..................Yes I am awake so all you bros beware ,because the pain I am living in can be released by bombs..................And Jimmy per our conversation the other night many might suffer lol Just keep that between us................................ And for all my brothers here no one is safe fall is comming so watch the bombs fall ......................And for the noobs I will warn you now I am one crazy &$#%^%#@............................... so fellas call this you warning.....................
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(08-28-2010, 01:14 PM)buckit60 Wrote: THIS BOMB GOES TO SHOW YOU ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Great One is slipping..................... As I have always said, LK stands for Little Kid........................... As all little kids wish they were legend killers................ Oh wait is this the MAD POLLOCK waking up......................... Hum I have been wrapped up in some shit .........................YES I AM BACK...................... What is this sit down crap............................... No Fear here............... Jam nice hit.................. but I am hearing all this crap about sit downs and our bombs got too big BLAH BLAH BLAH........................... You wimps , HEY LITTLE KID if I want to bomb you with 1 or 50 sticks thats what you get as long as I send the MRS. LK wine I am fine I know who to keep happy at your house ..................Yes I am awake so all you bros beware ,because the pain I am living in can be released by bombs..................And Jimmy per our conversation the other night many might suffer lol Just keep that between us................................ And for all my brothers here no one is safe fall is comming so watch the bombs fall ......................And for the noobs I will warn you now I am one crazy &$#%^%#@............................... so fellas call this you warning.....................

Buckit I see you are back and feeling Frogey as hell, but the bombing of 5 only is from the mum and the rules of the board ,the sit downs are because me and a few members from the Nsco broke the rules and bombed the ambassador and the LK .i have bombed a few members with my wine and the only person that i havent gave any to was the Lk also Mrs LK has nothing to do with this, it was a gift from me, should we be scared about your bombs , I know i am can you see me shaking blah blah

{ I hope your wife is doing good}
(08-28-2010, 01:14 PM)buckit60 Wrote: THIS BOMB GOES TO SHOW YOU ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Great One is slipping..................... As I have always said, LK stands for Little Kid........................... As all little kids wish they were legend killers................ Oh wait is this the MAD POLLOCK waking up......................... Hum I have been wrapped up in some shit .........................YES I AM BACK...................... What is this sit down crap............................... No Fear here............... Jam nice hit.................. but I am hearing all this crap about sit downs and our bombs got too big BLAH BLAH BLAH........................... You wimps , HEY LITTLE KID if I want to bomb you with 1 or 50 sticks thats what you get as long as I send the MRS. LK wine I am fine I know who to keep happy at your house ..................Yes I am awake so all you bros beware ,because the pain I am living in can be released by bombs..................And Jimmy per our conversation the other night many might suffer lol Just keep that between us................................ And for all my brothers here no one is safe fall is comming so watch the bombs fall ......................And for the noobs I will warn you now I am one crazy &$#%^%#@............................... so fellas call this you warning.....................

<--hiding in the "bomb" shelter Smile

Great sneek attack on the pips. I remember my grandfather always made wine growing up and haven't had any since. Lost art there. WTG Jam.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

THE POLLCOCK IS BACK?????????????????? THE SAME POLLCOCK WHO GOT SICK AFTER SMOKING A NUB ???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.............

JUST BRING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
HAHA You just gotta love Buckit lol Todd your a madman Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(08-29-2010, 09:08 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: HAHA You just gotta love Buckit lol Todd your a madman Smile

Ditto on both accounts...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore