Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFR toro . . . MADURO!!!
fishhound Wrote:Also to add to my comment. I had high hopes for this cigar, since I knew some of the guys here said they were great. I remember the one I had seemed very wet, this might have hurt its flavor.:?
They did seem a tad on the humid side.  I think the humidty at Havana Dreas is on the high side.  i will have to try another one again and let it dry out a bit in my humidor first
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=955]Mark71GTX[/user] wrote:
Quote:Not to be the dummy, but what does JFR stand for?

It's the actual name of the cigar, but it stands for "Just For Retail" . . . it's a Don Pepin Garcia blended stick, is my understanding. When B&Ms complained about getting the pants beat off 'em on DPG/Tatuaje prices by online vendors, he came up with this . . . for sale ONLY at retail locations.

Don't know if that's still true or not, but it's a great stick at a terrific price.

NANP™
[cigar]
Ding! You are correct sir.
fishhound Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=955]Mark71GTX[/user] wrote:
Quote:Not to be the dummy, but what does JFR stand for?

It's the actual name of the cigar, but it stands for "Just For Retail" . . . it's a Don Pepin Garcia blended stick, is my understanding. When B&Ms complained about getting the pants beat off 'em on DPG/Tatuaje prices by online vendors, he came up with this . . . for sale ONLY at retail locations.

Don't know if that's still true or not, but it's a great stick at a terrific price.

NANP™
[cigar]
Ding! You are correct sir.
This cigar is believed to have been blended by Pepin while he worked for Tabacalera Tropical.  As of now he is not affiliated with it.