Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a Conspiracy!

Alright Hotshots!  Many Bombs hit the Tank's house!   I would be dead if it were not for the fact that I have been in the Twin Cities!   And the rest of the family is out of town or in school so the Tankster's survived!  But you have awakened a "Sleeping Giant"!

I need time to sort through this mess and rubble!   Damage will be reported in the near future!  I will expose ALL of you!   And you ALL know who you are!

In the meantime, I need to look up an old adversary and make peace.  Maybe a mutual arrangement can be negotiated.   And if Tank can stike a deal something MEGA will be in the works!
[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[wow]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tank's tin armor has been breached! [wow]

[Image: shilalo_turret_blown_off_tank.jpg]

Time to pile on fellas [7up]
This could get bad...

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like Tank was out-Tanked!

[Image: rhino_tank.jpg]

And for all his his ranting, raving, and general sabre rattling...

[Image: meh.jpg]

i said this in another thread...tis' the season.  ive got a feeling the carnage will grow a lot in the near future
davidwys Wrote:i said this in another thread...tis' the season.  ive got a feeling the carnage will grow a lot in the near future

You started this!   Tongue   And Caleb you are guilty also! 
US_Tank Wrote: 
In the meantime, I need to look up an old adversary and make peace.  Maybe a mutual arrangement can be negotiated.   And if Tank can stike a deal something MEGA will be in the works!
I wonder who this "old adversary" is???? This could be dangerous!! [wow] Wink
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
o gezzz here we go again lol nice[popcorn]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!