Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Its Over Boys
Phew ....... its already hot hot hot here in the jungle ...... but all of this hot air is causing the aircon to struggle a bit.

Guys,

This whole NSCO is nothing new, I could type a list of those who have come AND GONE in the past, leaving nothing more than a small ripple in the ocean that is SC, but I'm supposed to be working so it would be time wasted, and my time is very important.

Lets just say this,

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer.

I think this says it all so lets move on to something new and a little less noisy.
Epic... what a fantastic shot...

Jimmie didn't just turn Jam into Jelly... hell, he turned him into Preserves... Big Grin
(06-26-2010, 02:11 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Epic... what a fantastic shot...

Jimmie didn't just turn Jam into Jelly... hell, he turned him into Preserves... Big Grin

Thats for sure Maytag
That hit reminded me when I took Tank up to the LK headquarters for a surprise visit..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-26-2010, 03:11 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: That hit reminded me when I took Tank up to the LK headquarters for a surprise visit..

Oh Ok So there has Been other Victims i thought i was the only one ......
(06-26-2010, 03:14 PM)jam Wrote:
(06-26-2010, 03:11 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: That hit reminded me when I took Tank up to the LK headquarters for a surprise visit..

Oh Ok So there has Been other Victims i thought i was the only one ......

Hell no!!!

As I said before, this has all been done and done again, its nothing new.

Your just the latest victim.
(06-26-2010, 10:10 AM)Parkster Wrote: The last time there was a Sunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer.

I think this says it all so lets move on to something new and a little less noisy.

if this isn't the biggest compliment towards the LK, I'm not sure what is! Thank you my Scottish Brother!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA but we sat the LK down! But it had to be done after the complete beat down LK did to me prior that.