Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Just So Sad
US_Tank Wrote: 

The Vikings!   If they would only listen to Tank.   I am no armchair quarterback but I have common sense.  Here is why:

Years ago I said to fire Dennis Green and promote our great Defensive Coordinator Tony Dungy to Head Coach.   We lost him to the Bucs and he made them one of the great defenses of all time.   And he eventually won a Super Bowl.

During the NFC Championship game which we lost to the Falcons, I said sit on the ball and go into halftime with a 20-7 lead.   Dennis Green went for broke, Cunningham got the ball stripped, and our halftime lead was 20-14.

That same game I said don't let Robert Smith keep running out-of-bounce.  He is stopping the clock in doing so.   Had he stayed in bounce just two times the clock would have run out and the Vikings would have beat the Falcons and gone on to defeat John Elway and the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.

I said to fire Dennis Green and promote Offensive Coordinator Brian Billick.   We lost Billick and he took the Ravens to the Super Bowl.

I said to go get Kurt Warner.   Nuff said!

I said to draft Aaron Rogers instead of Chad Greenway.

Then two years ago I said to fire Brad Childress and promote Mike Tomlin to Head Coach.   Tomlin wins the Super Bowl.

so if the jets wore purple they'd be the vikings.  well with a better running back.

i feel you're pain bro.  the whole dan marino draft incident.  don shula and the mud, blair thomas, browning nagle, bridgitte nielson, al groh.  hooo boy.  sucks to root for our teams.
Thanks Rob,  and if the Vikings wore green they would be the Jets, except for a better QB even though is becoming a "has been"!
US_Tank Wrote:Thanks Rob,  and if the Vikings wore green they would be the Jets, except for a better QB even though is becoming a "has been"!

the funny part is he wants to be a viking more than anything these days...go figure.

and the vikings.  i mean geez how do you go into a season with that crap at qb?  i mean there's no one alive who's better than that dreck?  and worse jackson's big game at garbage time in the season is going to motivate someone in that office to give him another look. 

how did you people not move on pennington?  he was made for your stadium.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Thanks Rob,  and if the Vikings wore green they would be the Jets, except for a better QB even though is becoming a "has been"!

the funny part is he wants to be a viking more than anything these days...go figure.

and the vikings.  i mean geez how do you go into a season with that crap at qb?  i mean there's no one alive who's better than that dreck?  and worse jackson's big game at garbage time in the season is going to motivate someone in that office to give him another look. 

I never gave this one some thought!   This just proves once again Rob your infinite wisdom! 
US_Tank Wrote:

I never gave this one some thought!   This just proves once again Rob your infinite wisdom! 
dude i am a black hole of ignorance and arrogance in comparison to the tankster.
US_Tank Wrote:

dude i am a black hole of ignorance and arrogance in comparison to the tankster.

Fark that!   Hell I read your posts in farkin amazement.   Now if you could only quit driving me crazy with your use of non-capitals.   [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Fark that!   Hell I read your posts in farkin amazement.   Now if you could only quit driving me crazy with your use of non-capitals.   [lol]
So do you 2 want to get a room ???
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Now I say,   fire Brad Childress.   Hire Jon Gruden!
Chucky would look good in purple......especially with a great D already in place.
ditto!