Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's getting closer...
No big deal.  You two will be great.Smile
Sounds awesome, that day will be here before you know it Smile
congrats, Ryam, and also to you KL15.  Yeah, those last few months before the wedding just kinda disapear, might as well go ahead and start getting the tux on.
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:congrats, Ryam, and also to you KL15.  Yeah, those last few months before the wedding just kinda disapear, might as well go ahead and start getting the tux on.

Yea no chit!  I'll be gone all week starting Saturday too.  Going on Ragbrai again. (that bike ride across Iowa, more on that later)
Trying to get the invitations finished up (we printed them ourselves) and addressed and all that this week and sent out before I go.  Still missing some addresses.  Dont have the reply cards done yet.  ARRGG!
Djaric Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:
KL15 Wrote:Congrats, and all the best in the world.  I got married about a month ago, so I get it.  Confusedhock:

Big Grin
How's adjusting to married life going?  I might have a hard time, since Im used to being on my own when I want to be since we don't live together.  Get mad at eachother, I can just leave and go home.  Not for much longer though!

Take a newspaper & head for the bathroom! Big Grin

Best wishes to you both!
haha  We don't really fight that much.  Just get frustraited with eachother sometimes.
Smile

spoken like someone who hasn't been married yet.  call us back after ten plus years and three good blowouts and seven or eight luan doors.  Wink

best of luck on the impending nuptials. 
Ryan, it's not to late to turn and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Congrats bro.  Its been almost 2 years for me, and we'd been dating for 5 years before that.  I like it most of the time.  The biggest quarrel we have going now is the fact that I want a cruiser bike, and she thinks motorcycles are too dangerous.
Big Grin
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

[user=78]Poriggity[/user] wrote:
Quote:Congrats bro.  Its been almost 2 years for me, and we'd been dating for 5 years before that.  I like it most of the time.  The biggest quarrel we have going now is the fact that I want a cruiser bike, and she thinks motorcycles are too dangerous.
Big Grin
Scott  

dude, if that's your biggest quibble, you're one lucky bastid. Big Grin

... congrats in the making, djaric!
-PO- Wrote:Ryan, it's not to late to turn and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Run where.. To.. you?  What are you getting at here Paul.
[really] Tongue

Thanks guys!
Bungalowbill Wrote:[user=78]Poriggity[/user] wrote:
Quote:Congrats bro.  Its been almost 2 years for me, and we'd been dating for 5 years before that.  I like it most of the time.  The biggest quarrel we have going now is the fact that I want a cruiser bike, and she thinks motorcycles are too dangerous.
Big Grin
Scott  

dude, if that's your biggest quibble, you're one lucky bastid. Big Grin

... congrats in the making, djaric!
Yup, thats it bungalowbill.. So far thats all we have really quibbled about... its kinda an ongoing thing lately. 

Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com