Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's all behind me now
I just went through a very rough 8 weeks or so... I had few cigars and had not even been thinking of them much. On thursday I got a clean bill of health... Today I am jonesing! I am spending the day deciding which great cigar will be my first... then I intend to sit back and enjoy the crap out of that stick.
Good news for us all. Good times lead to good health.

"Gentlemen you may smoke"
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I just went through a very rough 8 weeks or so... I had few cigars and had not even been thinking of them much. On thursday I got a clean bill of health... Today I am jonesing! I am spending the day deciding which great cigar will be my first... then I intend to sit back and enjoy the crap out of that stick.

Skip....glad to hear of your clean bill of health!!

Why don't you go for your #1 cigar (GOF?)....and relax with a good drink & enjoy it all
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I just went through a very rough 8 weeks or so... I had few cigars and had not even been thinking of them much. On thursday I got a clean bill of health... Today I am jonesing! I am spending the day deciding which great cigar will be my first... then I intend to sit back and enjoy the crap out of that stick.

Skip....glad to hear of your clean bill of health!!

Why don't you go for your #1 cigar (GOF?)....and relax with a good drink & enjoy it all
I may just do that Tonto... Maybe my Dalmore 30 y/o...
every time i've ever seen you want to punctuate a moment you go for a gof john.  seems fitting right about now sir. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:every time i've ever seen you want to punctuate a moment you go for a gof john.  seems fitting right about now sir. 
Yup!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
glad to hear you came up smelling roses, skipper. now it's time to smell like fine tobacco. i agree that the gof's are darn nice. a year of age has worked wonders for my rapidly depleting box.
Didn't know anything about it Skipper but, I will fire up a DCM Stanfords 90th to your continued good health brother. For breakfast that is!!!!!!![smokin3]
great news Skip

enjoy your super super super premium stogieBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Great to hear, Skipper.

So what celebratory smoke did you decide on?  Inquiring minds want to know...