Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's all Wingo's Fault
and I just had to try.  The benefit of living in ND is that gems like these are just not all that well known.  I have been looking at these cigars in my local liquor store humidor for about 6 months.  My buddy is the GM and I asked him for a box price and I ended up getting them all in a split with Mark.

55's for $13/stick

46's for $9/stick

[Image: IMG_2907.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2915.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2914.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote:and I just had to try.  The benefit of living in ND is that gems like these are just not all that well known.  I have been looking at these cigars in my local liquor store humidor for about 6 months.  My buddy is the GM and I asked him for a box price and I ended up getting them all in a split with Mark.

55's for $13/stick

46's for $9/stick

[Image: IMG_2915.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2914.jpg]
AWESOME score!

I'm teetering on trying to find 46's.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Damn, those are prettyConfusedhock:
Well done!  And they've been sitting there for 6 months?  So that means they are from last year (or older)?  Enjoy.
Very well done indeed!  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Magnum PI Wrote:Well done!  And they've been sitting there for 6 months?  So that means they are from last year (or older)?  Enjoy.

My assumption is that these babies have a year on them!
Well you're not going to hear me apologize!

nice haul you got there Wink

wingo Wrote:Well you're not going to hear me apologize!

I expect an apology when you see the black eye I have from my wife KICKING my ass!
US_Tank Wrote:
wingo Wrote:Well you're not going to hear me apologize!

I expect an apology when you see the black eye I have from my wife KICKING my ass!
Confusedhock:

Ahh... she'll get over it

unless you really get down with the sickness Cool

US_Tank Wrote:and I just had to try.  The benefit of living in ND is that gems like these are just not all that well known.  I have been looking at these cigars in my local liquor store humidor for about 6 months.  

You're lucky you don't live around Tafdom or these babies would be long gone.

Nice score.