Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's NEVER GOING TO BE TIME.....
(11-08-2013, 08:56 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: for all these little punks out there at the ankles of the LK.....grab your blankie and teddy bear and witness Greatness......

[Image: goldb.jpg]

Boring2
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-08-2013, 08:56 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: for all these little punks out there at the ankles of the LK.....grab your blankie and teddy bear and witness Greatness......

[Image: goldb.jpg][/u]

Wow...

Go away for a while, come back and see the exact same post that the Sausage King has made numerous times over the years... Undecided
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
(11-08-2013, 10:01 PM)aracos Wrote:

[Image: goldb.jpg][/u]

Wow...

Go away for a while, come back and see the exact same post that the Sausage King has made numerous times over the years... Undecided

SO THEN YOU KNOW WHAT FOLLOWS.................YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.........SOMEONE TEACH THESE ROOKIES....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yep... we know what's next...

Lots of talk....

Then eventually.....

Something goes boom....
Nice to see your memory is still holding up my friend....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
He he... I hit 49 in a few weeks...
I'm just glad I remember my name at this point in life... Wink
Wow, even Lonnie came back for this..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Lol... don't give him any more ego stroking then he's already gotten... I just happened into it... Smile
I guess I'm going to have to watch Facebook to see what happens
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(11-08-2013, 11:13 PM)Tonto Wrote: I guess I'm going to have to watch Facebook to see what happens

Or you can hide under your rocker and look out your front window!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster