Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
It's Easy to Hang with B-Dub
Some of the crowd should come down here to the Carolina's and herf with us...
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
(08-31-2012, 09:16 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: As someone from SC would say, "Is the room spinning"?Big Grin

I've known the Smurf from SCV1 days, one of the first guys to speak to me along with Skipper, Bulz, LZ and a guy called Richard (?) ....... back in the days when I was a mere crash helmet hahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Ah, herfing wih B-Dub...

I remember a few years back when we had the big herf at PO's house...

[Image: IMG_3098.jpg]

He was done for by the time this pic was snapped.... LOL!!!

That was an epic herf! I'll never forget it.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Enjoyed a nice Famous Padron 1964 Anniversary with B-Dub yesterday. He was clad in fresh and un-scuffed skater sneakers.....no kook here... Another good time now in the books accented with the Sunday Ticket activity on DIRECTV. Nice calm and overcast weather here in Raleigh to burn one down on the deck. The Ambassador shared a sneak peak at a gift he received...more on that later from the man himself I suspect...

[Image: StogieChat+001.jpg][Image: StogieChat+002.jpg]
[Image: StogieChat+003.jpg][Image: StogieChat+004.jpg][Image: StogieChat+006.jpg][Image: StogieChat+008.jpg][Image: StogieChat+007.jpg]

No doubt. It's easy to hang with B-Dub...Cool
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Eli,

Thanks for inviting me over! Just home from today's charity golf tournament. I have some photos, too. Might be able to get them posted tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again for the hospitality!

Brently
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Good times..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yea, Brent has herfed his way across the US move by move. I would have lost count. There were enough cigars burned here to open a shop and GOD only knows the food liquor consumed.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Looks like a great time was had by all. Nice!!!'
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Brently is the kid, no doubt!