Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It Takes Tank and Dooley to Tumble a Giant!
(01-20-2012, 11:47 AM)Dooley Wrote: Unacceptable?!?! Unprovoked!?!?!? Maybe you forgot Vegas and the amazing bomb you sent me awhil back. I think I spent almost an entire day only smoking Parkster cigars in Vegas. And then you flatter my wife and obey her wishes to stare at her rack all weekend. This kindness will not go unpunished.

On a side note: does anyone know if a goat can survive in a box that is sent from North Dakota to England? Well actually north England, but let's face it, the English and the Scottish are exactly the same.

Just throw some food/water in there as well a poke a couple air holes in the box and you're set!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(01-20-2012, 11:47 AM)Dooley Wrote: Unacceptable?!?! Unprovoked!?!?!? Maybe you forgot Vegas and the amazing bomb you sent me awhil back. I think I spent almost an entire day only smoking Parkster cigars in Vegas. And then you flatter my wife and obey her wishes to stare at her rack all weekend. This kindness will not go unpunished.

On a side note: does anyone know if a goat can survive in a box that is sent from North Dakota to England? Well actually north England, but let's face it, the English and the Scottish are exactly the same.

I could ship one of mine to ND, to see if it works, but then it most likely will never see England, Scotland or daylight for that matter.
(01-20-2012, 08:17 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 08:05 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
IT'S TIME DAVE

TURNCOATS!!!

All of yez ..... Sanctioned by the LK???? ...... Backed up by the Mum??????

WTF is this all about? ....... cease and desist now.

Angry1

HAHAHAHAHAHA! There is no ceasing! Dooley and I had this in the works now for a while. We merely ran our idea by LK who approves of the plan. But he has bailed town as he wants no part in this particular one.
(01-20-2012, 12:49 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 08:17 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 08:05 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
IT'S TIME DAVE

TURNCOATS!!!

All of yez ..... Sanctioned by the LK???? ...... Backed up by the Mum??????

WTF is this all about? ....... cease and desist now.

Angry1

HAHAHAHAHAHA! There is no ceasing! Dooley and I had this in the works now for a while. We merely ran our idea by LK who approves of the plan. But he has bailed town as he wants no part in this particular one.

Stogiefacelarge
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I think this is going to hurt....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
this sounds very scary im just saying lmao
(01-20-2012, 12:34 PM)Lurch Wrote:

I could ship one of mine to ND, to see if it works, but then it most likely will never see England, Scotland or daylight for that matter.

You are a nut Doug!

PO might get to it first.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yeeha!
Git R Dun!
Parkster, I am flying high cover over the bomb making facility here in North Dakota. I will keep you informed of the bomb making and the goats. As you well know, I saved Gunnar from crashing and burning in Las Vegas and he was still able to perform the Californication!

I have to let you know that the smoke coming from the bomb making facilities stacks is thick and murky, kind of like a Cain Daytona Mumcero.

Unfortunately, Tank asked if he should use 5 buckle or 4 buckle boots to test out the goats with, of course I told him I didn't know. He has been in the back room with two of them for the past two hours, one can only imagine. Hope he doesn't ruin them for you. Maybe you could take them for a walk down the street when you are home to the Scotch factory!

I will keep you informed of what I see, but you had better put some body armor under the kilt!