Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Del Sol
Recently I posted about recieving a nice welcome package from VitaminG and in that there was an Isla del sol. I have to say that IMO this was a great flavored smoke. I also had an Acid classic Krush, which is alright. Honestly i dont care if flavored or not. But this smoke seemed to have the same flavor throughout the smoke and I really enjoyed this.

My girlfriend will smoke on occasion with me, either trying a whole smoke of what I may have in store, or will puff on mine. I think tha twith this smoke, she would get into smoking more with me! But I was looking just to kinda see what other people may have thought of this smoke.

Lastly, anyone hear of any deals or sees any good prices for a 5er, let me know, I will be checking out sites. Trying to get some for the GF to try!
Nice hit from Master G. I have looked at them but never bit. I smoke a bunch of flavored by day. My prob is I have my 3 faves and I somehow can't buy 1 of anything. [lol]There are a few things I haven't tried because I couldn't find a box. The 80th Padron, maduro V and a  few others I can't remember.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.