Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a Padron 45 maduro sub?
Well loved the padron 45 I had for my wedding and wondering if there is a cheaper substitute for this cigar.
Not that can think of
Great cigar.... Had a bad experience with one once and have not had one on a while.

Not to much to compare it to except for maybe the Padron 46th. But that does not save you any money
--Mike
(06-14-2012, 06:07 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Great cigar.... Had a bad experience with one once and have not had one on a while.

Not to much to compare it to except for maybe the Padron 46th. But that does not save you any money
I was told the Lou Rodriguez edicion premier is pretty close. I need to find and try some.
(06-14-2012, 06:07 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Great cigar.... Had a bad experience with one once and have not had one on a while.

What was your experience? From what I've heard, Padron is notorious for making any bad cigar that comes off their line right. Shoot them an email with your serial number and tell them your experience, and I've been told they'll make it right. That being said, I've NEVER picked up a bad padron. EVER. Even the less expensive ones always seem to be spot on to me.

What's similar to them? Nothing. It's like asking what's similar to a genuine Cuban Cohiba. Nothing. They have their own unmatched flavor profile. Better to try and save your money and smoke one good cigar a week, than to try and find a cheap substitute that won't taste quite right, won't burn quite right, and you won't enjoy quite as much.
(06-17-2012, 08:44 PM)scott81425 Wrote:

What was your experience? From what I've heard, Padron is notorious for making any bad cigar that comes off their line right. Shoot them an email with your serial number and tell them your experience, and I've been told they'll make it right. That being said, I've NEVER picked up a bad padron. EVER. Even the less expensive ones always seem to be spot on to me.

What's similar to them? Nothing. It's like asking what's similar to a genuine Cuban Cohiba. Nothing. They have their own unmatched flavor profile. Better to try and save your money and smoke one good cigar a week, than to try and find a cheap substitute that won't taste quite right, won't burn quite right, and you won't enjoy quite as much.

YUP