Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irishman walks into a pub
An Irishman walks into a pub and orders 3 Guinness. The bartender pours the pints and the Irishman takes them over to the corner and proceeds to drink them, gets up and leaves. This goes on for about 3 months, everyday at 5:00. Finally the bartender ask why the man gets 3 Guinness and sits in the corner and drinks them. The Irishman said that he has 2 brothers and when they all left Ireland to different parts of the world they decided they would all sit down at 5:00 and have a beer for each one of them in honor of their brotherhood. After a month or so the man comes in and orders 2 Guinness and goes and sits in the corner, drinks them and leaves. After a week of only ordering 2 Guinness the bartender starts to think that something terrible must of happened to one of the brothers. Well the man comes in the next day at 5:00 and orders his 2 Guinness. The bartender says I noticed you are only ordering 2 Guinness and I can only think something has happened to one of your brothers and I'm very sorry for your loss. The man looks up and says oh no they are just fine I just decided to quit drinking.
LMFAO good one

LOL Smile
--Mike
lol, great one.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
That was cool..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
haha, awesome! Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Hehe, reminds me of the guy that goes into the bar and always orders two drinks, one for him and one for his deceased Dad. One day he orders only one and the bartender wonders if he is over his father's death. And the guy says, 'nope, Dad's on the wagon.'
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Great jokes!