Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Sudeste Cigars
Hey Guys,

Well finally after almost a year in the making I have put my name on a custom cigar. Since last December I have been working on a new cigar blend with several manufacturers. After samples, proto types, blend tweaks and factory changes I am proud to introduce Sudeste Cigars. This particular blend is rolled in Little Havana Miami and is a truly small batch production with only 10,000 total cigars rolled a year. The first order of around 3,000 cigars just hit the store and all I can say is WOW, packed in cedar slide top boxes the cigars look, smell and taste great. I am smoking the petite perfecto while posting this and the cigar is awesome, spicy yet balanced with interesting flavors.  We decided to launch the brand with 6 sizes and I even added my personal favorite size (Corona Gorda) to be purchased in singles only.

All the cigars are blended specific per size as to help with the balance and strength. So I present Sudeste Cigars.....

Sudeste Cubano Cigars

Thanks
Kevin
Congrats...
Look forward to trying them out...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
The sound interesting -- looking forward to giving them a try!

Interesting.Cool
I'll give one a try.
Bluesman455 Wrote:Interesting.Cool
If Don likes it, Then it's a must try for me! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles