Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International relations ..... B0ll0X
o man that sucks dave.. hope it works out!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Be ready fellas. The Scotts may wear dresses like women but they hit like men.
(06-20-2012, 10:47 PM)Dooley Wrote: Be ready fellas. The Scotts may wear dresses like women but they hit like men.

I know not of these "Scott's" you speak of ....... but maybe its because I'm a David.

I also know nothing of these dresses ....... thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

I know all about hitting though ...... Cool

I can bide my time ..... it will all be worth it in the end. Devilish

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Update ..... 1 of 2 arrived ..... damaged ...... returning to vendor and 2 of new packages to be sent.

Mr vendor is not a happy puppy and apologising to me with the addition of a token gesture in the next shipment.

Its taking a lot longer than was initially anticipated, it will be worth it though ....... strikes will be released from multiple locations as well ..... I'm all tingly just thinking about it hahahahahaha.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
You guys better watch out... Parkster may really give you the finger...

"Leprosy still a public health concern in Angola
January 30, 2011. Luanda – Leprosy remains a major public health concern to Angolan authorities as the country is among the countries which continue recording over a thousand cases..."