Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting remarks from Jorge Padron
I love Padron! I dont have anyplace local that stocks them so I typically only get them durring the holidays when we go visit my inlaws. Ive completely sworn off RP smokes, I have to many bad ones. All Littos Ive ever smoked have had oily wrappers, do they use anything on their wrappers?
I agree with on RP. I think they use real Cuban refugee sweat from the rollers. LOL Good question though.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

A lot of manufacturers use a food grade dye on their wrappers to make them more consistant in color and more appealing to us, the consumer. There probably are no problems with the dye as I have watched many of the owners and workers pick up a cigar off of the prodution table and smoke it. I'm just not a fan of additives. I mean, is there "food grade" the same as Chinas toxic free toys?

JK!

I'm sitting here right now smoking a LG Diaz that is most likely dyed and enjoying the he'll out of it.