Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting pick-up
They appear to be in perfect condition, wrappers are intact, no cracks on the foot or anything, no mold. But they have been drying for a good 10 years. Only reason I'm gonna try to revive the opus is because I believe he received it as a gift not too long ago, though he wasn't exactly sure when, it's most likely < 1 year.

and who wouldn't try to revive an opus x maduro Tongue
[welcome] That is cool as hell!  Sucks about the condition of the sticks, but way cool anyhow! 
Not A Nice Person Wrote:That's just totally badass!

NANP™
[cigar]
I agree!!!
very nice

That is pretty cool, I wish you luck in bringing that Opus back to life.
Very very cool.
It's not often we see somebody receive a treasure like that, but when they do, it's awesome!
sergione Wrote:That is a great find man, you sure are lucky to have found a piece like that.....bring that Opus back to life and smoke it
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
That is a beautiful looking box, lots of character about it. (side note: I bet it could act better than Burt)

As for the Opus ....... bring it back to life and torch it.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Very cool
What a great find!  Smile