Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innocent man hit by the LK
No one is safe from Mario when he forgets to take his meds!Good show old man!
Bluesman455 Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Wow! Mario is clearly off his medications!............Tongue  Were the brass knuckles included?? 
LOL!! no that is a "brass paperwieght" I bought at the Myrtle beach flea market many years ago.Big Grin

So tht is what you are calling the weapons nowadays?   I like it!
That's Don's trademark....never mess with him at his herf!!! LOL Either get cracked with that or shanked with his many blades! HAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Tommy2guns Wrote:No one is safe from Mario when he forgets to take his meds!Good show old man!
Maybe T bomb Mario with his meds.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Maduro PiPs Wrote:That's Don's trademark....never mess with him at his herf!!! LOL Either get cracked with that or shanked with his many blades! HAHAHAHAHAH

You forgot the axe handel I keep next to my bed.Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: AxeHandel.jpg]
i'd be more worried about the end you forgot! Tongue
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i'd be more worried about the end you forgot! Tongue
HAHAHHAHAHHAConfusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i'd be more worried about the end you forgot! Tongue
That broke off in a log on the first swing.[doh]
Nice!!!