Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indianapolis Indiana bound this weekend anyone local
hey guys gonna be in indianapolis for usaci world finals unified "its a competition for who has the loudest car stereo system" another hobby that takes up my time an tons of money.
was wanting to see if any of you guys wanted to meet me an hang or whatever. the finals will be at the fairgrounds in town, there is a lounge there in town that my cousin has found but i cant remeber the name right now but like i said if any one is up for it let me know.
Hey Dave I am local, I will be working at www.mrbscigarbox.com on Sat (10am to 10Pm) and Sunday (11:30 - 5PM)

Would love to meet you, if you are going to be in town on Thursday we are having an Oliva Event from 4pm-8pm with a Scotch tasting event as well.
Gangsta
(10-02-2012, 09:35 AM)irratebass Wrote: Hey Dave I am local, I will be working at www.mrbscigarbox.com on Sat (10am to 10Pm) and Sunday (11:30 - 5PM)

Would love to meet you, if you are going to be in town on Thursday we are having an Oliva Event from 4pm-8pm with a Scotch tasting event as well.

Well dang man would love to get to that. If its close by I may get around to that
(10-02-2012, 10:38 AM)supadave Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 09:35 AM)irratebass Wrote: Hey Dave I am local, I will be working at www.mrbscigarbox.com on Sat (10am to 10Pm) and Sunday (11:30 - 5PM)

Well dang man would love to get to that. If its close by I may get around to that

Whoohoo3 Hope you can make it mang, even if you can't make it to the event I am sure there will be "leftovers"
Gangsta
What is the address so I can find it.
(10-02-2012, 03:12 PM)supadave Wrote: What is the address so I can find it.

8123 E US Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
(317) 272-6900
Gangsta
I meant to delete tht cause after I posted it I went to the link you provided an found the addy. It's west of where I will be staying about 15-20 min so I maybe dropping by.
May be???? Um I think not, you WILL be here
Gangsta
I will be dropping by tomorrow after say 5 or 6. An prolly stick around till closing lol
I'm here now, come on in
Gangsta