Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inbound,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Do you really think he is stupid enough to bomb himself?
--Mike
(12-06-2011, 08:39 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Do you really think he is stupid enough to bomb himself?

What does "SJS" stand for?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-06-2011, 08:43 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 08:39 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Do you really think he is stupid enough to bomb himself?

What does "SJS" stand for?

Steve's Just Stupendous !!!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Stupid USPS.....took them 3 days to get it to NC sort facility !!!!! AND it still says expected delivery 12/5 !!!! And they wonder why no one uses them anymore !!!!!!!!!
Steven Wright
(12-06-2011, 09:24 AM)SJS Wrote: Stupid USPS.....took them 3 days to get it to NC sort facility !!!!! AND it still says expected delivery 12/5 !!!! And they wonder why no one uses them anymore !!!!!!!!!

Here ya go sjs....lemme quote another post for you.....

(12-05-2011, 11:31 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Also....as per the article....anyone that counts on the post office for specific delivery dates/times....well....its not smart. You shouldnt do that, because the post office has never cared, or even made an attempt at caring. They shrug their shoulders and say they dont know what happened to your parcel. So once you throw something in the big blue box....you should not expect it to arrive in less than a week, in state, and in less then 3 weeks across the country....or ever, if you are going out of country.

Seems to apply here.....

heh

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(12-06-2011, 02:27 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 09:24 AM)SJS Wrote: Stupid USPS.....took them 3 days to get it to NC sort facility !!!!! AND it still says expected delivery 12/5 !!!! And they wonder why no one uses them anymore !!!!!!!!!

(12-05-2011, 11:31 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Also....as per the article....anyone that counts on the post office for specific delivery dates/times....well....its not smart. You shouldnt do that, because the post office has never cared, or even made an attempt at caring. They shrug their shoulders and say they dont know what happened to your parcel. So once you throw something in the big blue box....you should not expect it to arrive in less than a week, in state, and in less then 3 weeks across the country....or ever, if you are going out of country.

Seems to apply here.....

heh

LOL,,,I read that in the original post & thought of myself !!!!!

Oh well...You would think Priority meant something !!!!!Big Grin

Steven Wright
(12-07-2011, 04:34 PM)SJS Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 02:27 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:

Seems to apply here.....

heh

LOL,,,I read that in the original post & thought of myself !!!!!

Oh well...You would think Priority meant something !!!!!Big Grin

It does. It's USPS code for loss the damn package as soon as possible.

(12-07-2011, 05:49 PM)Lurch Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 09:24 AM)SJS Wrote: Oh well...You would think Priority meant something !!!!!Big Grin
It does. It's USPS code for loss the damn package as soon as possible.

Actually....its complete meaning is:

"Charge you more for smiling at you as we tell you the package will be handled priority, and then as soon as you turn your back, we lose the damn package as soon as possible"

Ta Da!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.