Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In state assualt...
So I come home from a somewhat tiring, long day to find this...

[Image: Coffee001.jpg]

[size=3]A mysterious overstuffed package!!!!.... I open it up and its some tatuaje coffee that I was talking to carl about. A sampler to be exact!

[Image: Coffee019.jpg]

[Image: Coffee021.jpg]

White label on the left, red label on the right...

[Image: Coffee028.jpg]

Brown label on the left, Black label on the right...

[Image: Coffee029.jpg]
[/size]

[size=3]Will be trying this soon!! I will let you guys know how it is... THANK YOU CARL, you're the SH-T. Obviously you were way more on top of getting some to try, I really appreciate you thinkin of me. Watch your back, I hear in state bombings can get sketchy..............Big Grin[/size]

[size=3]Maybe in the next few days ill try the tat black from steve and a cup of tat black coffee... hmmm...
[/size]
sounds like a good combo to me....enjoy
Nice shot Carl, but I must say, u couldent drive it acrossed 520?[lol]Just kidding buddy, Im preaty sure u made Russells day. Better watch out tho, Russell hits preaty hard in person, trust me, he slapped me preaty good!
WOW Carl.  Great bomb.  And the beans look fabulous.
Great bomb!!!!
Smokin Nic Wrote:Nice shot Carl, but I must say, u couldent drive it acrossed 520?[lol]
I think with the fuel prices on the rise, it was cheaper to mail it, and with traffic on 520 as bad as it is, it probably got their faster too.  Hope you like it Russell, I got one for myself too, and if the monsoon rain stops soon, I will enjoy a cup with a nice cigar in the back yard.
I like smoking lightning
great bomb wow[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
A coffee bomb is always good. Enjoy and nice hit Carl..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
New kids are sending some very cool bombs! Way to go!!!
Very Nice Hit! Cool

Those beans look great!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles