Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Exile!
davidwys Wrote:Well if it aint Robbie, i only know of two other guys that have Museo's AND LFD Coronas...
and who is that? I need to befriend them!!!!!!!!

I am EVERYWHERE!!!![wow]

Attached Files Image(s)

Let's get back to the stogies. Nice hit.. Enjoyed those smokes Pug Tankie. Did you share one with the Injun?

Personally, I couldn't care who this Unknownbomber is? He's having fun, we've having fun seeing people get hit and that's what this place is all about.

Oh, BTY, I know who it is......
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Let's get back to the stogies. Nice hit.. Enjoyed those smokes Pug Tankie. Did you share one with the Injun?

Personally, I couldn't care who this Unknownbomber is? He's having fun, we've having fun seeing people get hit and that's what this place is all about.

Oh, BTY, I know who it is......
Who, You????????Big Grin Ive had suspicions.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Of course he knows who it is...he is the oracle!!
Very Nice.  Cool
First off, awesome hit!

that being said I think the SC unknown bomber is the spawn of a Harpo and Smacktard one night stand...
MK 199 Wrote:First off, awesome hit!

that being said I think the SC unknown bomber is the spawn of a SHarpo and Smacktard one night stand...

Then he is one ugly Motha!
davidwys Wrote:Well if it aint Robbie, i only know of two other guys that have Museo's AND LFD Coronas...

Um...I hate to jump in and point out the obvious...but just because Robbie and about 7 other people have Museo's and LFD Coronas doesn't narrow it down one iota.  All that means is the UB knows where to shop nothing more.

Robbie's good about protecting the identity of the people with whom he does business.  I doubt that anyone but the UB and Robbie truly knows the identity.  Hey, for all we know, Tankie could be bombing himself just to throw off suspicion!

Back to the cigars...GREAT hit! Big Grin
MaduroAccountant Wrote:

Um...I hate to jump in and point out the obvious...but just because Robbie and about 7 other people have Museo's and LFD Coronas doesn't narrow it down one iota.  All that means is the UB knows where to shop nothing more.

Robbie's good about protecting the identity of the people with whom he does business.  I doubt that anyone but the UB and Robbie truly knows the identity.  Hey, for all we know, Tankie could be bombing himself just to throw off suspicion!

Back to the cigars...GREAT hit! Big Grin

This could be true and Robbie points it out cause really nobody would believe, Robbie knows that, so he says it anyways and everyone gets thrown off!