Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In 9 Days .....
In 9 days I leave the employ of the Federal gov and take up my new job at AMD. In 9 days i will be living normal hours and will be able to post again.  In 9 days I will get over 5 hours sleep a night.  I just hope that DHS  and TSA on the whole is run better that it is on my local level or we are in for a world of shit. Due to non disclosure statements I can not highlight on that any further [censored]. I'm just glad I finaly found a new job and was able to resign.

Good for you! And GOOD LUCK!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Best of luck Roger! You deserve it bro. Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Hope everything works out in your favor. Look forward to your future postings.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice Roger!  Good luck on your new endeavour and be looking forward to seeing you around more often.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Congratulations!  I know how good I felt when I finally got out of my last job!  Hopefully you'll feel even better.  Look forward to seeing more posts too.Wink