Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In 66 days ill be a married man!
Jeez man, I'm terrified of that level of commitment. Hats off to you, sir. Congratulations...or condolences...whichever.Tongue

Good luck!
Congrats....and have a wonderful trip sounds like you will have lots of fun on THE LOVE BOAT.

And the best of luck with the wedding
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
congratulations sir and best of luck.
It's amazing how the sweetest girl can become such a frigin monster when her wedding is just around the corner!! Someone put a Fuk!n buttet in my head!![help]Just sending out the invatations turned into a huge ordeal!!WTF!! Put a stamp on the damn envelope and stick it in the box right! NOT!![doh]
ridgerunner Wrote:It's amazing how the sweetest girl can become such a frigin monster when her wedding is just around the corner!! Someone put a Fuk!n buttet in my head!![help]Just sending out the invatations turned into a huge ordeal!!WTF!! Put a stamp on the damn envelope and stick it in the box right! NOT!![doh]
as someoen who has done this before: my advice.

Smile.  Nod your head.  "Yes Dear." is the only acceptable phrase.  And you keep your eye on the prize, the honeymoon!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Congradulations my brother!
ridgerunner Wrote:It's amazing how the sweetest girl can become such a frigin monster when her wedding is just around the corner!! Someone put a Fuk!n buttet in my head!![help]Just sending out the invatations turned into a huge ordeal!!WTF!! Put a stamp on the damn envelope and stick it in the box right! NOT!![doh]
a sign of things to come... Sorry, it was for me. Probably not for you.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
a sign of things to come... Sorry, it was for me. Probably not for you.
I sure hope NOT!!!
ridgerunner Wrote:
Keith Wrote:Congrats after 6 years you know. If one of your stops is Belize in the Western Caribbean make sure you take the cave tubing shore excursion.

They bus you to a local picnic area were they serve you roasted chicken and home made punch, very tasty. Get back on bus and head to jungle were you have about a 30 minute walk through the rain forest. Then you come to an opening in the side of a mountain about 40' high were the river slowly runs in.

You get a minors lite for your head and you slowly float down the river. Water is only 2-3 feet deep and their are guides all over the place under the mountain. Very easy and relaxing. The smallest section of cave is about 30' high and 40' wide. I went with a group of 10 people and a few were a little leery. Turned out even the faint at heart were comfortable. Everyone though it the best excursion they have ever gone on and most of them have been on over a dozen cruises. 

That sounds like a good time!! Think I might do that one! I think there is 6 stops, A small island in the bahamas, Cozumel,Belize,honduras,Grand Caymen and Ocho Rios... I know that the my fianca wants to swim with the dolphins somewere...
Most likely you will be going to Georgetown Grand Cayman, if you do be sure to hit up the LCDH and Churchills Cigar Shop, both have outstanding humidors loaded with Habanos.  The prices are a little higher than the net, but not by much, and there is nothing like walking into a store full of Habanos and lighting up.  Also, your cruise ship should have pamphlets of the local attractions, if you can find a Churchills one, they will give you 10% off of your purchase.  Even if you can't, the girl there (whos name escapes me at the moment) will hook you up with the discount if you tell her what ship your on.

BTW, you will love Grand Cayman, gorgeous gorgeous island.  Probably the one place in the world that if I had the chance I would leave everything behind and move there in a heartbeat.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Sage advise to never forget...

"HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE"
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.