Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impulse purchases- mistake?
I took my 10 yo to the candy store and there is a little beer & cigar store next door, so...

Long story short, their selection is worse than mineConfused but I bought anyway. I got a Punch London Club EMS 5 x 40 and a Rum Runner that I believe is a Bucaneer. The Punch is medium to full bodied so I'll smoke it with hubby.

I almost didn't get them because together they didn't cost $5, but thought, what the heck. Is this a mistake best fixed by the fire pit? Or should I suck it up-literally?
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
Try 'em! If they don't work out, pitch and creatively post in dog rocket thread.
Good luck!
yea i am with this guy^^^^^^i have done that before here in town messed up an spent like 12 bucks for 3 cigars one of which was molded an the other 2 was horrid left a bad taste in my mouth for 2 days. needless to say i won't be buying anymore of their Jr alternatives again.
I know Ive done it and a few times I found an inexpensive stick that I liked. Impulse is never a mistake, its just down right fun. Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Can't hurt to try it! Think of how much money you'll save once you learn if you like it or not!
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
(08-23-2011, 05:45 PM)Emjaysmash Wrote: Can't hurt to try it! Think of how much money you'll save once you learn if you like it or not!

your right there was only one of the alternatives i liked an that was the padron one don't really know what sub name it was but it was a padron i will have to find out. a really good medium smoke an great draw.
This weekend is the fundraiser at the local VFD. We party in my parents yard next door. I'll save them for sat. night. Thanks for the reassurance but not all of my impulse purchases have been good ones Tongue impulse got me 2 kids, hence my hesitation. Lol.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
(08-23-2011, 05:50 PM)4cliffdwellers Wrote: This weekend is the fundraiser at the local VFD. We party in my parents yard next door. I'll save them for sat. night. Thanks for the reassurance but not all of my impulse purchases have been good ones Tongue impulse got me 2 kids, hence my hesitation. Lol.

yea but the impulse of the 2 kids was fun before hand though was it not lmaoWinkYea3Yea2
can't go wrong giving them a shot...Let us know what you think.
--Mike
(08-23-2011, 06:09 PM)wtfdic Wrote: can't go wrong giving them a shot...Let us know what you think.

Ditto on that Carrie.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore