Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ImportCigars.com HOLIDAY SPECIAL 5% OFF EVERYTHING&FREE SHIPPING
I got an email fromImportCigars.com and they have a holiday special going on that last till midnight 12.13.08 where you get 5% of everything cigars, humidors and accessories. I also got free shipping on orders over $100. You have to use this coupon code:VR5OFF  They over 100 brands off cigars and great accessories as well. I just bought two boxes of Punch Rothschild MM's and got a real good deal on them with free shipping. When you get on the website chat live with Shawn Lawrence or call 317-723-5032, real good guy worked with me alot.
[welcome]from Tennessee Mike. Very nice colorful site you have. You might want to go back to the NEW MEMBERS: Introduce Yourself thread and tell us about yourself. The site is a little confusing.  Enjoy your stay.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Hey Mike,

HAHA! Looks like you beat me to it. Thanks for posting this.
BTW I got you're e-mail. Your order will ship out on Tuesday.

The Arturo Fuente Churchill Maduro's i'm out of stock on. I should be getting more in on Jan 6th or 8th I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your business. Please let me know if you need anything else.

P.S. I'm including a few freebies for ya!