Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illusione Nosotros gone
So here's the n00b question of the day....

What. who or where, is NHC?
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
New Havana Cigars. Dan runs the place. Check them out. He is a cool guy. Sells ONLY Pete Johnson, Pepin and Dion. That is it! For a few years. Just recently he added maybe another line or two. Very tight with Pete Johnson....has all the cool swag. I picked up my shirts from him.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Thank you. Will definitely check it out!
(01-06-2011, 08:23 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: New Havana Cigars. Dan runs the place. Check them out. He is a cool guy. Sells ONLY Pete Johnson, Pepin and Dion. That is it! For a few years. Just recently he added maybe another line or two. Very tight with Pete Johnson....has all the cool swag. I picked up my shirts from him.

And he stocks Viaje Wink
Dan is the bomb!
This is my boomstick!
Well I never had one so I guess it doesn't affect me. LOL Sorry for the ones who liked it. I don't remember much said here either even after a search.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I looked at the web page. I looked at Viaje specifically cause of Evilash's post. since 9-9-10, he's either had none, or not updated the site much. Smile
But it looks like he carrys some cool swag.