Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illusione MK Ultra
Illusione MK Ultra
Click HERE to link to episode page and listen!

Size: 5-1/8 x 42

Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

About:
Rolled in the Raices Cubanas factory in Honduras out of Nicaraguan tobacco, the Illusion MK Ultra is an amped-up version of the regular Illusione MK. Back in the early days of Illusione, there were two versions of the MK, with the stronger of the two called the MK Ultra. Apparently, brand owner Dion Giolito was not as happy with this version of the MK, but did end up releasing a small number of them in 2008.

The cigar was originally named after an old United Sates military project where soldiers were given LSD to make them more susceptible to subconscious suggestion, and to turn them into a breed of “zombie soldiers.”

In 2011 the MK Ultra was rereleased, and Illusione lovers are sure to enjoy this Illusione on steroids as well.

Episode Sponsor:
This episode is sponsored by The Cigar Federation, a new cigar-based social media website. Check them out at www.cigarfederation.com

Recaps from previous episodes:
Feedback and Voicemails from:
Guy in southern France
Staff Sergeant James N., U.S.M.C.
Cigar John in WI
Jimmie the Mum in NJ

New this episode:
Lots of cigars coming… stay tuned!
Still getting ready for Thanksgiving.

Other mentions this episode:
The Cigar Federation - www.cigarfederation.com
Xikar - www.xikar.com
Stogie Fresh - www.stogiefresh.com
How to rate me on iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cigar...d453189115

Give us your feedback!
www.cigarsnapshot.com
feedback@cigarsnapshot.com
www.facebook.com/cigarsnapshot

Twitter:
@cigarsnapshot – show updates only
@maytagman1 – Bill’s personal account

VOICEMAIL FEEDBACK LINE: 209-432-3535

I need to get myself some more Illusiones. I have them very infrequently but got one on Saturday at the CI Bomb fest.

Thanks for the review and blog link!
I have to try this one. I love there line of stogies.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-21-2011, 10:52 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I have to try this one. I love there line of stogies.

I agree Jim
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
I smoked them befor release in Dions shop and what a powerhouse. The Ultra is awesome Dion makes a good line of cigars. He has an awesome shop in Reno.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I really enjoyed the Illusione mj12 that Scott gifted me. I'll have to look for more/different ones to give a try.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
I am an Illusione fan and have been since their release... The standard line is a great blend, and I also enjoy the Epernay line

The thing I enjoyed about the MK Ultra was that it had strength and a great flavor profile - it wasn't just all balls and no flavor like a lot of releases are now...