Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illusion cigars
My lord Fish,you just blasted me to hell a short while ago.I think there's a rule about blasting someone twice in short time.
Tommy2guns Wrote:My lord Fish,you just blasted me to hell a short while ago.I think there's a rule about blasting someone twice in short time.
Where? show me this rule.
Well...Ok I made it up..happy now.You still blasted me to hell.
Illusione review by Tobacco World Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJoPlcxUzA&NR=1
I talked to Dave and Scotty at TW today . . . they're backordered, but Scotty's going to call tomorrow and let me know. He'll be joining here shortly, and will be able to take orders for stuff. It'll be B&M prices, not online ones, but there's stuff they can get that you just don't see online, and Texas cigar taxes are LOW. He's a nice guy, too . . . make him welcome when he shows up! Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I talked to Dave and Scotty at TW today . . . they're backordered, but Scotty's going to call tomorrow and let me know. He'll be joining here shortly, and will be able to take orders for stuff. It'll be B&M prices, not online ones, but there's stuff they can get that you just don't see online, and Texas cigar taxes are LOW. He's a nice guy, too . . . make him welcome when he shows up! Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
Will do, I also sent Eric from the party source an E-mail, he is shown as a distributer on the illusion site, but the brand is not on Eric's website.
Does the 'e' on the end of the name affect the pronunciation? Is it "Ill-you-zee-ohne" (a la French) just simply "Illusion" like "David Copperfield gives the illusion of being a weirdo" ?
l0venpeace Wrote:Does the 'e' on the end of the name affect the pronunciation? Is it "Ill-you-zee-ohne" (a la French) just simply "Illusion" like "David Copperfield gives the illusion of being a weirdo" ?
I think only a few people picked up the "E" on the end.
Guys if you can wait a couple more days, I think I can help.
discdog Wrote:Guys if you can wait a couple more days, I think I can help.
Thanks DD!!Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles