Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illusion cigars
Fishhound wrote:
Quote:Well NANP, can you find out what they have available, and what the box prices are?

[user=118]Not A Nice Person[/user] wrote:
Quote:They had the full line in at TW here, but they disappeared pretty fast, lol.

NANP™
[cigar]

[lol]

Dave's trying to get them back in, and I'll check at the La Auroro/Don Lino tasting this afternoon, but . . . despite having the largest walkin humi south of San Antonio, TW doesn't always get the best service from their reps. Some of 'em can't wait to come on down and see Dave and Vi, others, well, it's like "But CC's sooooo FAR from Houston!" :?

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I've had a couple of the 888 (churchills) and thought they were just everything a cigar should be . . . flawless construction, loads of flavor, asskickingly strong, good value for the $.

They had the full line in at TW here, but they disappeared pretty fast, lol.

NANP™
[cigar]
oopps missed this, I'm not suprised. Great smoke for the value.
Just picked up a 4/2g and a cg4.  I'm gonna smoke the 4/2g today while I watch the rest of the "game of the century".  Seems like a fitting smoke after the Vikes actually won a game!Confusedhock:
So.....does anyone online have them? :?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
macallan2 Wrote:Just picked up a 4/2g and a cg4.  I'm gonna smoke the 4/2g today while I watch the rest of the "game of the century".  Seems like a fitting smoke after the Vikes actually won a game!Confusedhock:
Does your B&M have any boxes in stock?
fishhound Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Just picked up a 4/2g and a cg4.  I'm gonna smoke the 4/2g today while I watch the rest of the "game of the century".  Seems like a fitting smoke after the Vikes actually won a game!Confusedhock:
Does your B&M have any boxes in stock?
They have a bunch of them that I saw today but you don't wanna pay MN prices!  My 4/2g cost me $10.25 plus sales tax.Confusedhock:  A great stick though.  I'll be looking to put some of these down for a nap for sure!
great cigars, especially with 6 months or so chill time in the humi. nicaraguan tabakee rules!
http://www.newhavanacigars.com/Illusione_Cigars_at_NewHavanaCigars_com_s/29.htm

Here you go dude.  I have ordered some tatuajes from them and they usually have free shipping. 
I don't think i've had one of these yet.
Tommy2guns Wrote:I don't think i've had one of these yet.
Well I guess we will have to fix that. [lol]