Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illusion cigars
I think I'm hooked on these. I've had the ~88~ (robusto) and the ~2~ (belicoso) both are stellar smokes in my opinion, and the price is hard to beat on such a quality smoke. These are full to medium body smokes, with lots of earthy flavor. Construction is impeccable, with nice dark wrappers. I feel they are not very complex, but have excellent balance with loads of flavor.

I'm curious to hear what others think of this cigar and what violas you have tried. For those who have not tried one, I suggest you seek them out. Truly a must try stick.
the Illusione 23-Culebra looks prey cool.

[Image: ILLUSIONE-23%20Culebra-Single-2T.jpg]

I tried three of the sizes and what a great smoke, then take in the price factor and you got to love them.

Keith Wrote:the Illusione 23-Culebra looks prey cool.

[Image: ILLUSIONE-23%20Culebra-Single-2T.jpg]

I tried three of the sizes and [color="blue"]what a great smoke, then take in the price factor and you got to love them.[/color]

Totally agree with that, I feel it is one of the best value smokes I've had.

I have a box of those, I got them for the last herf, but forgot them at home. I'll be sure to bring them for the next one.
Here's another smoke I've been hearing so much about and haven't yet smoked myself.  I see they're listed as being sold at a shop 1.5 miles down the road from me.  Perhaps I'll have to take my butt back in their even though I hate the staff.  I'm looking to try that F9 myself or maybe that figurado...
I've tried the Illusione Culebras. It's good, but then Dion uses good Nic tobacco. I have enjoyed everything I've tried in his line.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
in a word: WOW.  wonderful cigar in every aspect.   taste, flavor, construction, aroma, appearance.  just a stellar piece.  only thing that sucks is they aren't more widely available.

and thanks for getting me crack whore hooked on these bob.  Tongue
I've had a couple of the 888 (churchills) and thought they were just everything a cigar should be . . . flawless construction, loads of flavor, asskickingly strong, good value for the $.

They had the full line in at TW here, but they disappeared pretty fast, lol.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:in a word: WOW.  wonderful cigar in every aspect.   taste, flavor, construction, aroma, appearance.  just a stellar piece.  only thing that sucks is they aren't more widely available.

Tell me about it. Tower is still out of stock on these. I'm going to have to go fishing for other sources.
fishhound Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:in a word: WOW.  wonderful cigar in every aspect.   taste, flavor, construction, aroma, appearance.  just a stellar piece.  only thing that sucks is they aren't more widely available.

Tell me about it. Tower is still out of stock on these. I'm going to have to go fishing for other sources.
Aren't there any other places that sell them? :?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:

Aren't there any other places that sell them? :?
I have a few leads that I'm going to follow up on.

One happens to be a particular member in Corpus Cristi, Tx Big Grin and a regular of TW. Well NANP, can you find out what they have available, and what the box prices are?