Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ikea
   I love Ikea.
They opened one up nearby on Wednesday. The closest ones were Chicago and Pittsburg, so to be honest I had really never heard of it.

I'm moving in 2 weeks (finally getting out of this apartment and into a nice little townhouse) , and boy did I find some things that I pretty much have to have.

Ok that's all, just excited! Big Grin
Ikea is a great store for sure....my wife and I headed out to Jersey once or twice to grab a few things since that is the closest one to us....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ikea is the kind of store you love on the first 2 visits, like on the next 2, are indifferent on visits 5 & 6 and you wonder why you came on visit 7. There is usually not a visit 8.
I love IKEA!  The closest one is 2 hours from us, but its all good.  OUr office desk, bed frame, and many other things are Ikea Smile  The only thing that sucks is their picture directions hahaha.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

This one is about a 10 minute drive from home, and it's a circus right now.
People camped out for 2 days before the opening, they closed down streets and were using overflow parking lots and making people take a shuttle to get there.

I didn't realize it was a grand opening, I'd been hearing about it opening so when I had a chance to go, I did. Just happened to be during the hoopla.

There's stuff for the kid's room that I definitely want to get.
I'm probably too new to say this, but you all need to have your man-card revoked.

IKEA?  Come on guys...
mudpoet Wrote:I'm probably too new to say this, but you all need to have your man-card revoked.

IKEA?  Come on guys...
Pink panties for the group![Image: rofl.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
mudpoet Wrote:I'm probably too new to say this, but you all need to have your man-card revoked.

IKEA?  Come on guys...
Pink panties for the group![Image: rofl.gif]

no kidding.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
JoeBob, good luck with the new place. Make sure you give Tonto your new address and let us know when you actually move.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
the neighbors went last week and is now pleading with my wife for us to go with them next weekend. An hour and a half drive, that's a long ride for a great strip bar with friction lap dances.