Poll: If you could only smoke one or the other which would it be ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ISOM
45.71%
16 45.71%
NON ISOM
54.29%
19 54.29%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only smoke one or the other which would it be ?
WTF is it with you Bill?

Always limiting us with stuff like this.

I REFUSE to vote.

Now stop it ........... go outside and play with a razor blade while sitting in the fast lane of a freeway.

Sheesh ....... no Habanos or no Opus ........ my head hurts even thinking about it.

Bad Bill, bad bad Bill.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I voted from ISOMs and tied it up again...
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
Neck and neck...a testament to the quality of both NC and CC's...

[smokin]
Parkster Wrote:WTF is it with you Bill?

I REFUSE to vote.

Now stop it ........... go outside and play with a razor blade while sitting in the fast lane of a freeway.

Sheesh ....... no Habanos or no Opus ........ my head hurts even thinking about it.

Bad Bill, bad bad Bill.

Cool
If you put a limitation it make people stop and think about what it is they truly like ..... Not like anybody could limit you to anything ya crazy bastige !!

You should have seen what happened in the thread when I limited his scotch !! He is still whining about it !! LOL

Parkster Wrote:WTF is it with you Bill?

I REFUSE to vote.

Bad Bill, bad bad Bill.

Cool

What kind of question is this?  Where does it endTongue

[Image: fightclub.gif]
Not A Nice Person Wrote:VERY tough call . . . but I'm leaning the other way from Mario, and voted NON-Habanos.

I love the ones I've smoked, and nothing else tastes like them. But they all taste similar enough to me that were I forced to limit my choices, I think there would be a much broader range of flavor profiles available to me among the "nons."

Besides, I just can't face the thought, even hypothetically, of never smoking a San Cristobal Fabuloso, Ashton VSG Spellbound, Don Lino Africa Kifaro, Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, LFD Chisel, LG Chisel Puro, Camacho Diploma 11/18 Maduro, Fuente Anejo Shark, or Opus X Super Belicoso ever again! Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
I'm with Boar on this one!
That's the easiest question I've answered in months.

ISOM for the win.

I smoke NCs when I'm working on my car, mowing the lawn, it's raining, or I just feel like smoking a second-class cigar.
Too much good Nicaraguan tobacco out there.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Had to vote non.  I just love those Fuentes, and Padron Anniversarios, and LFD Cameroon Cabs, and ... and ... 

Sure there are great ISOM's but no more Fuentes?  No way.
I had to say non because of the 1926 line of padron but that really was a tough on if you took the 26 out of the mix I would go ISOM BBF