Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only get one box would it be any of these?
Go with the Cohiba Robusto or as has been mentioned , jump on a box of PSD 4[7up]
Can't go wrong with a Cohiba! 
Cohiba Robusto or Siglo VI if there is a choice in the Cohiba brand.

Why only the three to choose from, there are some seriously great smokes out there in ISOM land.

If it has to be from the 3 choices given then it has to be the CoRo in my opinion ......... great now and unbelievably great in a couple of years and so on until the box is empty.

Someone once said:

Life is too short to smoke crap cigars.

Now, for as much as that is true, it is also too short a life to regret not buying what you wanted for the sake of a few bucks or holding off for a while.

I hate those "I wonder if" moments.

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Cohiba Robusto or Siglo VI if there is a choice in the Cohiba brand.

Why only the three to choose from, there are some seriously great smokes out there in ISOM land.

If it has to be from the 3 choices given then it has to be the CoRo in my opinion ......... great now and unbelievably great in a couple of years and so on until the box is empty.

Someone once said:

Now, for as much as that is true, it is also too short a life to regret not buying what you wanted for the sake of a few bucks or holding off for a while.

[smokin2]
Wise words from a wise BOTL!! Tongue

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Cohiba Robusto or Siglo VI if there is a choice in the Cohiba brand.

Someone once said:

[smokin2]
Wise words from a wise BOTL!! Tongue

Yup!