Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only drink 1 scotch for the rest of your life ??
[Image: 15yr_bottle.jpg]   The best bottle under $75.

[Image: 40yr_bottle.jpg] The best period.
Almirante Pirata
I've had the Laphroaig 40 and personally think the 30 is better.  As for being the best period.....that is situationally dependent IMO
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Just the input I was looking for everyone .....I sure Was hoping that AVB you were going to chime in on this humble rookies thread .As after looking thru the scotch P0RN thread all I can say is DAMN sir you are the scotch god .

Not that anyone elses opinion is taken any less seriously . Just glad to the the guru chime in too !Smile
BuddhaBill Wrote:Just the input I was looking for everyone .....I sure Was hoping that AVB you were going to chime in on this humble rookies thread .As after looking thru the scotch P0RN thread all I can say is DAMN sir you are the scotch god .

Not that anyone elses opinion is taken any less seriously . Just glad to the the guru chime in too !Smile
You should read his reviews. Wink
Talisker 18...salivating already!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
If anybody is wondering the reviews mentioned are here.
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
[user=1161]BuddhaBill[/user] wrote:
Quote:Just the input I was looking for everyone .....I sure Was hoping that AVB you were going to chime in on this humble rookies thread .As after looking thru the scotch P0RN thread all I can say is DAMN sir you are the scotch god .

AVB was born on the wrong continent ........... if ever I have met a displaced Scotsman he would have a long way to go to beat AVB.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
My personal liquor cabinet would be filled with The Dalmore Cigar Malt, and lots of extra change.