Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS THERE ANYONE IN NORTHERN NEVADA HERE! I NEED A LOCAL HERF
Title says it all. Hard to get away for three days, so I thought I would ask. Lake Tahoe or Reno would be a great place for a herf. I know, no Vegas, but a herf none th eless with snow country!

RUMBLON

This I posted in "NOTHING ABOUT CIGARS" today. I make no apologies, its just a photo op, but the thread says it all.

RUMBLON

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WE CAN ALWAYS herf IN THE SNOW!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great photos! Even a summer time herf in Lake Tahoe is nice. I am about 2 1/2-3 hours from Tahoe/Reno. Let me know if you're back in the summer.

Finally some snow up there! Have fun!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I am down here in the Central Valley, and make it up to Reno once every so often, though probably less now with the baby and all... Wink

The next time I plan something down here, I will definitely keep you in the loop in case you can make it down.

I've been spending a lot of time in a local B&M in Placerville (~1hr away from Tahoe)...I'll be around more from like 4/2-4/6 (spring break). I could hit Tahoe for sure during that time.
Reno is only 700 miles for me. I can make that trip for a herf if its mideeek. Smile
I like smoking lightning
If I come will you take me for a ride in your police car? I have never got to sit in the front seat before.
I like smoking lightning
(03-25-2012, 12:32 PM)carl609 Wrote: Reno is only 700 miles for me. I can make that trip for a herf if its mideeek. Smile
I could do midweek that first week of April...

(03-25-2012, 12:36 PM)carl609 Wrote: If I come will you take me for a ride in your police car? I have never got to sit in the front seat before.
lol....
Great photo! I am in ND but many of us travel to get together. I will be in Vegas on April 8-15 if you can make it down.