Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IRENE
(08-25-2011, 09:36 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 09:08 AM)Tonto Wrote: Latest I heard this morning is that it's coming right at me....expecting at least as a Cat 1

Well then wave to it and yell it to Skip the Mum's place.

Sorry...it looks like it's going to hit or sideswipe you first. Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
It is looking like CT is going to get it too.
(08-25-2011, 01:06 AM)tafdom Wrote: No doubt! Now they are saying it will skirt the entire coast and hit NY.

Told ya! LOL I hope it falls apart and goes out to sea for you guys. We have all been lucky, it's been quiet for a few years though.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

No generator here...all sold out. Did stock up on non-perishable food, water, gas in cars, charcoal, lead. I'm going to double check the chain saw tonight...just in case.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Western Philly suburbanites already have all the water and milk sold out in the local grocery stores. Just hand 'em a reason to panic!
My sauce is all jarred for 2011 / 2012 sio I'm all set.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-25-2011, 04:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: My sauce is all jarred for 2011 / 2012 sio I'm all set.

Hurry MUM and ship that to the West Coast. I will take really good care of it for you.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Be safe you all!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I went into Lowes early this afternoon to pick up some bags of charcoal...of course they were out of generators...but also all out of C & D batteries.
Here's a good look at the storm tracking...

http://www.stormpulse.com/atlantic

if you can call it good. Sad