Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was so desperate...
02-13-2012, 11:21 PM
It's winter here in western PA. And it is COLD. by my standards at least. I wanted a cigar, it's been so long...

I have some yummy stuff, Nubs, Oliva G, some other stuff that's decent. But since it's cold and I have boxes to burn outside anyway, I picked up one of those horrid little Prime Time "flavored" cigar type things that are small, like a cigarette. By now you MUST know where this is going.

I think I would have rather just sucked on the cardboard boxes. They really are that bad. I have a few left if anyone doesn't believe me. It's like aged dog sh*t with a sickening cherry (or vanilla) aftertaste.

There is not enough toothpaste in my house. I used toothpaste, tooth powder and mouthwash and all I got was a minty taste with a nasty cherry/nasty tobacco aftertaste.

Dear Admin: when I place my next order, if I even try to order something nasty again, reject my order. PLEASE. I know it's my money, but stage an intervention or just outright reject it. Make something up if you have to for business purposes. It can say, "too ugly/fat/stupid to order this cigar" if you'd like. Thanks Smile

Summer, please come faster! I need outside time. Guys, learn from my mistakes and don't get married just because you're pregnant. No wait, that's not it. Don't try to cheat just to get something quick. It won't be worth it. I promise.

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 11:36 PM by Admin.)
Well, there are folks that say Swishers are a good cigar too my friend! I can't tell you how many times I pull out a bag of cigars in a bar and someone wonders over asking if I have an extra swisher, really wanting one because that is the "best" they ever had. Come to think of it, I better start watching what beers are on tap. I might be hanging out in some really low class places to be drawing such a crowd. hehehe

I think most of the folks smoking the Primetimes and other filtered small cigars like that are also cigarette smokers. Since you can no longer buy cigarettes with clove, cherry or vanilla flavoring the little flavored cigars are in higher demand. Most women smokers don't want a large cigar hanging out of their mouth, nor want to be the talk of the evening. So the little flavored cigar is a bit more accepted socially among women smokers and they do have a nice smell.

Any cigar that does not have to be kept in a humidor is really not one that I would compare to an Oliva, NUB or Fuente. That is like expecting a Little Debbie snack cake to be as good as grandma's apple strudel! Not a chance! I think you would find that most of the Primetime cigar smokers would cough up a lung if they tried a NUB Maduro and think you were crazy for smoking such a turd! For me, I would still smoke the turd! Mmm NUB!

To each their own! Smile

[Image: Redhead_Logo468x60.gif]
HOOKAH PARTY! Cheap eHookah Vaporizers, eLiquids, Scales & Accessories - CheapeHookah.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2012, 11:49 PM
My friend had cigarettes with what she called cigar or maybe pipe tobacco in it, from one of those roll it yourself places. Way better than the PrimeTimes. They shouldn't be able to call those cigars.

One would think I'd be smart enough to realize that the little plastic tube is to protect YOU from the "cigars" not to protect them from you!

Temp is to go to 47 on Thursday, might have to bite the bullet and stay outside for a real cigar. And really, what girl wouldn't want a big cigar hanging out of her mouth? I have a really nasty comment to make, but am not much in the mood to be kicked off the boards tonight Wink but, I think you get the jist. Sometimes I think being the only chick in the house isn't good for me.

laugh & learn guys. I'm off to bed. night.

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
02-13-2012, 11:54 PM
(02-13-2012 11:21 PM)4cliffdwellers Wrote:  It's winter here in western PA. And it is COLD. by my standards at least. I wanted a cigar, it's been so long...

I have some yummy stuff, Nubs, Oliva G, some other stuff that's decent. But since it's cold and I have boxes to burn outside anyway, I picked up one of those horrid little Prime Time "flavored" cigar type things that are small, like a cigarette. By now you MUST know where this is going.

I think I would have rather just sucked on the cardboard boxes. They really are that bad. I have a few left if anyone doesn't believe me. It's like aged dog sh*t with a sickening cherry (or vanilla) aftertaste.

There is not enough toothpaste in my house. I used toothpaste, tooth powder and mouthwash and all I got was a minty taste with a nasty cherry/nasty tobacco aftertaste.

Awesome review! Thumbsup

If you like the Oliva Serie G (& I do) they have a small size called the "Special G." I like to smoke them when I don't have much time & winter time is one of those.

Gold Club Member: ARC ....If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
[Image: schat2.jpg]
02-14-2012, 12:00 AM
LOL! I've met plenty that don't care for a large cigar. Sad Trust me, I find it quite attractive for a woman to smoke a stogie! Cigarettes, well..no, never cared for that very much. Just as some women would not be caught dead wearing spandex in public, there are others that make it a daily routine. To each their own!

And 47 is WARM! I was out on the Harley last Sunday hiting the bars during the Superbowl game! 28 degrees! There was frost on my seat! Thursday sounds like a heatwave and a good day to get more riding in, plus a few cigars!

[Image: Redhead_Logo468x60.gif]
HOOKAH PARTY! Cheap eHookah Vaporizers, eLiquids, Scales & Accessories - CheapeHookah.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2012, 01:49 AM
If you can buy it at a gas station, it aint worth it, no matter how much you drink.

Next time offer your friend a cigar, and be that chick with the big old stogie. Put on your long johns and (wo)man up. Smile

I like smoking lightning
02-14-2012, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the review by the way. Not that Primetimes were on my radar, but you could have saved somebody from a bad choice.

I like smoking lightning
02-14-2012, 06:37 AM
I need to stay up later.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
2014 S.C. Fantasy Hockey President's Trophy
Honorary Shield Brother
02-14-2012, 09:48 AM
(02-14-2012 06:37 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:  I need to stay up later.

Its ok, most old people can't make it past 7:30 either. Tongue

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
02-14-2012, 10:57 AM
(02-14-2012 09:48 AM)Mark Wrote:  
(02-14-2012 06:37 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:  I need to stay up later.

Its ok, most old people can't make it past 7:30 either. Tongue

NowthatsfunnyNowthatsfunnyNowthatsfunny

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright