Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been touting the negative virtues of a chiminia
damn that is cheap....but as nice as the flames are, it comes down to what gets the job done! Smile Some of our wives/girlfriends dont come out in 20 degree weather with their nightie on to snuggle and share a smoke skippy....we should all be so lucky! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
That second one is it Skip!  It looks really nice and I know they throw off alot of heat.  Not nearly as much ambience as the wood fire but if it allows me to extend the smoking season while not freezing my ass off then I'm all for it.  I LOVE MY WIFE!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Headley Wrote:I have an inside line on one of those Propane tower heaters that they use in restaruants (my wife had it delivered for Christmas and I received it).  Under $200 and no worries about loading wood.  I'll let you all know how it works out on December 26th Wink.

those are the ultimate headly... maybe not as romantic as a fire, but easy and efficient. My neighbor has 3. Up on his second story deck. He got them on e-bay for a lot less than 200!!!!

something like this looks interesting...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MR-Heater-Radiant-Propane-Heater-14-000-btu-MH12T_W0QQitemZ260059477022QQihZ016QQcategoryZ16039QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[Image: 080a_1_b.JPG]

or this (I think this is what you meant headly)

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-FT-OUTDOOR-PROPANE-STAINLESS-Steel-PATIO-HEATER_W0QQitemZ180058053671QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10035QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Skipper, that's what I use except mine has two heaters on it.  I get my recliner and sit back smoke and drink a good beer!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
well, I'll be bidding on that one... about 12 seconds before the auction ends!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:well, I'll be bidding on that one... about 12 seconds before the auction ends!
Youll love it, shoot I have to keep it about 8-10 feet away so I don't burn my legs off Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I picked one of these up at Home Depot for about $40 keep it right beside my Anarondack chair, man I'm thinking about buying two more and suronding myself. I bet they last for 30-40 hours on one fill.

[Image: 7f15_1.jpg]
Keith Wrote:I picked one of these up at Home Depot for about $40 keep it right beside my Anarondack chair, man I'm thinking about buying two more and suronding myself. I bet they last for 30-40 hours on one fill.

[Image: 7f15_1.jpg]
Ive had mine since last year and still have not run out yet and I use mine about 4-5 times a week Tongue
You cold of had 10 years worth of free wood about 2 months ago when we had that storm. I still have half a tree in my yard, I might get a wood burner in the spring for the livin room. I always thought the Chiminea's were cool, i opted for a fire pit instead thoug, guess i made the wrong choice.:X